Tuesday 19 May 2009

The job hunt continues

I was just about to write that things have been fairly quiet here recently but thinking about it that's not really true. Last week I think we were out every night: Welsh lessons, a cinema trip, a leaving do (more about that in a future post), Megaweek at Debenhams (i.e. working till 9 on a Friday night) and finally a curry/Eurovision party round our house on Saturday. All good fun (apart from the working on a Friday night - I love my job but not that much!).

I also managed to fit in a job interview on Saturday. I'm going to rant about that on my other blog, Moosings (www.mymoosings.blogspot.com), but suffice it to say that I was offered the job but I'm not taking it. Today is my day off so I've been trawling the web for other opportunities. Fun fun!

This weekend we're off to see my friends Hannah and Paul get married which I'm very excited about. We don't catch up as often as we'd all like so it'll be great to see them again. Fingers crossed for some decent weather!

No comments: